Friday, March 23, 2012

How to get cheap car insurance for college students?

Unfortunately college students pay more.All people under 25 pay more, because their risk profile is not good.Some insurance companies offer discount, but not all of them.So if you are a college student, read this post.You also can read more information on how to get cheap car insurance for college students.You will find more tips.As I've mentioned before, people with high risk profile pay much more.And people under 25 are with high risk profile.Insurance companies just don't trust them.They think they are not a good drivers and so they charge them more.Colleges students can expect to pay 20% more.Of course that does not mean you have to overpay for your car insurance if you are a college students or young driver.You can use these tips to save on your car insurance.

First and the most important tip is to be a good driver.That is the most common reason big insurance companies don't trust young college students.So keep your driving records good and you will pay less.If you are serious your insurance companies will start to offer you discount rates after time.

Is your car safe and protected?Do you know that you can save money on your car insurance if you buy theft protected devices?I'd strongly recommend you to buy as many as possible.Protect your car and you will save a lot of money.Insurance companies will know that the risk your car to be stolen is less, so you will pay less.That is a good tip that many people use.

Shop around and ask for a group discount.This tips is not only for college students, but also for all other people.If you buy more from one insurance company, or from their partners you will get cheap car insurance for college students.Just ask for that discount and you will have it.In this high competition many companies offer discount rates on their clients.

Increase your credit report.Many college students don't even know what is that, and don't care about it, but it is important factor in your isnruance rate.Get a good credit report and you will pay less.I've already showed you how to increase it.

2 comments:

  1. Great article, I'm a college student and I found that interesting.I learned so many interesting tips and tricks here.Continue posting, please.I was able to save 30-40% on my insurance, just by comparising rates from different providers.These insurance comparison sites are great and I know that is is easy to save on you insurance premiums.Yes, I know car insurance is not cheap at all, but I know now how to decrese my rates.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to hear that ... Thanks for your time to comment on my auto insurance blog...

    ReplyDelete