Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How to increase your credit report to pay less for insurance ?

This is the next part of my previous post, where I talked about credit report.Here I will explain you more on how to increase your credit report, because as I've mentioned your credit report affects your insurance risk profile and you will get cheap insurance rates.

Now you have your credit report, and probably credit monitoring and theft protection.I've explained that in my previous post.And you have checked your credit reports for mistakes.OK, there are many more things you can do to increase your credit report.In this post I will cover that in details.Follow my tips and you will increase your credit report, so you will pay less on your car and health insurance.

Get out of debt as soon as possible.If you are in debt your credit report will be low.So try to get out of debt and begin to increase your credit.

Don't use more than one credit card.Here is one little confusion people can not understand well.Actually if you have a lot of credit cards and you don't use them that won't hurt your credit report.What will hurt you is if you use them and if you pay late.But of course the question will be why should you have credit cards without using them.So my advice is use no more than one credit card.If you need more credit cards you can get prepaid or debt cards.

Late payments hurt will your credit report.Don't make late payments.They will be reported and so your credit report will be affected.Just be a regular and you're OK.

Pay more than the minimums on your credit cards.It is a loosing strategy to pay only the minimums.My advice is to pay +25%, if you can.That way you're OK.

Avoid bankruptcy.That will definitely destroy your credit report.

Use these tips and you will increase your credit report.Of course you can hire a credit repairing company, but at first you can try to do is yourself.I can suggest you to start as soon as possible, and you will see good results in several months.And of course you will pay less for your car insurance. This is the previous post on how to increase your credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment